Monday, August 23, 2010

Wonderwall and my new camera
















I'm writing this from my sick bay today. I've got a bug/under the weather/too much fast food/too many late nights virus, so I'm staying in bed today and resting up, and very nice too!

Wednesday I was in Berlin, Thursday I played at the Southbank and Friday I was at the Charlecote Pheasant in Stratford upon Avon for the wedding of Drew and Lydia, pictured above. They booked my to play solo and D.J. The very second I started playing the guys were with me singing Oasis songs and the girls sang Mustang Sally. It was a really really good night with lovely people, just how great parties should be....CONGRATULATIONS DREW AND LYDIA!!

I have recently bought a new Nikon Camera, which I plan to take everywhere with me.....I'm really into Black and White photography, especially the 60's looking shots-so I was really pleased with this photo :-)

Saturday saw us playing at Heather and Steves' anniversary in Lincoln. The band plays a lot in Lincolnshire , the farmers love us ;-) The party went off with a bang as it always does with this crowd, they are such good fun, they really are. If I tell you they drank 90 yes that's NINETY bottles of Champagne before they sat down to eat, that gives you an idea of what we were dealing with !! They are an adorable crowd and we love playing for them. Happy Anniversary!

x Jay

www.jh-band.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment